Friday

3.11.11


day four:
a picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.

oh man. WHAT an annoying habit! so my grandmother was an english teacher. as were some of my aunts, and my mom has always been a huge stickler for grammar. as a result, I can't help but notice typos, grammatical mistakes, misspellings, etc. it drives me crazy and i know it bothers other people too, but that's not the only reason i'm really starting to hate this habit. i realized that at times i would discredit a source just bc of its mistakes. that's just ridiculous. no one has perfect grammar all the time. plus, just because someone isn't really a great communicator, that doesn't mean they can't still have brilliant ideas or something interesting to say. can't miss out on society just bc they can't always spell. :)




http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3805/grammartimezy9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment